May 26, 2010

As Sweet As A Rose

'James Galoway'

roses and i have a love-hate relationship.  although i seem to be the only one getting hurt (as i am currently sporting a bandage on my left index finger from a run-in on Monday).  even though they hate me so, i really only use them for their beauty and  their lovely fragrance.  they must be fragrant!  a dozen non-fragrant roses--no thanks!  i would much rather lean down and take in their intoxicating aroma on my own.  am i seeing a tattoo in my future?  but what would i do if we broke up?  



1 comment:

brenda Kodama said...

dear katie-just wanted to let you know that I am a fan of your blog---i read about it on the twitter site of vickie-you write as well as you photograph as well as you garden-keep up the good work-look forward to hearing more---your fav dermatologist:brenda